Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the nearest dealer?
Outfitter Manufacturing doesn't use a dealer network. Customers purchase their Campers directly from the factory. They choose to have their camper delivered, or they visit us at the factory to pick their camper up.
- Why does Outfitter sell factory direct?
Outfitter Manufacturing sells factory direct for several reasons, here are just a few: 1) We are able to offer factory direct pricing.
2) We are able to work directly with the owners of the campers we build.
3) We are able to work directly with customers on any custom options they may want.
4) We enjoy working directly with the people using our products.
- Why has Outfitter not responded to my email?
Unfortunately, Outfitter cannot control email tools like spam stoppers and junk mail filters. When people don't receive an email back from us, it's commonly due to spam & junk mail filters. The other common reason emails from Outfitter fail to reach some people is because they have a full mailbox. And on those occasions when the Internet experiences a glitch, we'll get email sent back to us for other reasons. We make every effort to resend any mail that gets returned. But sometimes, no matter what we do, there are email addresses that just won't accept email. If you have been expecting an email back from us and haven't seen anything, give us a call or try using a different email address.
- How do we handle warranty items if we're not close to the factory?
Quality is a top priority for Outfitter Manufacturing, however there are those times when something needs attention. If you're not close to Outfitter's factory, then give us a call and tell us which RV service center you'd like to use. We'll work out the authorization details so you can get the work .